Forums » Technology

Who have the best smartphone?

• January 8, 2018 8:59 AM CST
    It’s a lot of big name and never heard company jumping on this trend...but are they any good..
  • January 17, 2018 12:53 PM CST
    Fletcher Oliver lll (D.S.E.) said:
    It’s a lot of big name and never heard company jumping on this trend...but are they any good..

Brah... To be seriously honest with you... Boils down to your personal privacy. Although I use Apple Products for specific reasons: 1. Harder to write code to create virus/malware/spyware 2. Resale value 3. Syncs with everything I own. I try to steer clear of these sort of topics because it ends with people not knowing the damage that is happening to their privacy behind their backs. In ending: Its what you feel “safe” using. No device is safe but Apple devices are safer than any other and that’s from a network security analysts perspective ( im deep in the Tech game
  • January 17, 2018 12:55 PM CST
    Thank you...
    • 1 posts
    July 25, 2020 3:16 PM CDT

I like the android side of the fence.

• 1 posts
    August 1, 2020 8:55 PM CDT

[blockquote]Rodney Bell said:

I like the android side of the fence.

[/blockquote]

I agree. I prefer Android products more just because they are wayore versatile than apple products. I like to be able to have my phone functioning like my laptop because while I'm on the road it's very impractical to whip out a computer.

On the other hand, what we gain in functionality in droids we lose in security. That's where Apple one ups us. It boils down to what do you need more, practicality or security?

This post was edited by Shara G at August 1, 2020 8:56 PM CDT